*Special Limited Japanese CD Edition* STOLEN – Fragment
Catalogue Number: UMA 1121
Release: 7 August 2019
This strictly limited edition CD is packaged as a mini-replica-vinyl album and housed in a card sleeve, with obi-strip and inlay notes.
Plus, the CD contains 3 extra bonus remix tracks not featured on the original vinyl album, by legendary Japanese Techno producer Takkyu Ishino, UMMA’s latest signing artist A-Bee and our very own, Mark Reeder.
We have a very limited quantity for sale on a first-come-first-served basis and only one copy per person. All products are sent via registered post with a valid tracking number.
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, there are significant post delays in certain countries outside the EU.
Out of stock
- Neutral life
- Why we chose to die in Berlin (Mark Reeder’s dying to be dancing mix)
- Enter the gap
- Copy shop (Mark Reeder’s copycat mix)
- Vampire lovers
- Frozen song
- Turn black (Mark Reeder’s back to black mix)
- From the future
- The loop sin
- Chaos (Takkyu Ishino’s Denki an Dis Remix)
- Choas (A-Bee’s Tokyo FAQTORY Remix)
- Chaos (Mark Reeder’s Downtown in Chinatown Remix)